Aston Martin has revealed the new Vanquish Volante convertible. It boasts the same engine as the hardtop coupe, which is the 6.0-litre V12 producing 565 hp and 619 Nm of torque. More »
The Honda Civic beat all its competitors , with its reliability and space. This new grown up Civic Hatchback is old in style, but sporty and versatile in handling. The vehicle is finally being offered as a limited edition in the GCC More »
The Hyundai Santa Fe may be one of the prettiest SUVs currently sold in the GCC, and with heaps of features enveloped in a package More »
Honda showed their new Civic type R concept in Geneva at the 2014 Motor show. This super car was first revealed at the Tokyo Motor show a few months back and features a turbocharged engine and an aggressive body kit which is called as a racing car on the road with Honda team.
There is a side skirts, front splitter, a huge rear wing, a rear diffuser in the body kit. It has has a ventilated hood, LED – infused headlights and a Quad exhaust system.
There is a four cylinder 2.0 turbocharged unit under the hood which is capable of producing at least 276 hp. The type or model has been shaped by knowledge, with its 2013 car championship touring, it provides their team with feedback and analysis on styling and performance from the track.
Bugatti version is pretty special – no one will deny that’s. It was a pinnace for the last six years of monitoring. There are many facts about the Veyron around like 250 mph, the tires will last fifteen minutes. The Veyron top speed is253 – mph and its consumer 47, 000 liters of air every minute. The 26.5 fuel tank gets dry in twelve minutes.
These facts are very common, but there are more unlimited unleaded 102 RON pub ammo facts about this car.
- The energy that emits form 16.3 liter engine can whack heat for 10 families in the winter.
- For building one radiator for the Veyron it takes 15 hours and each car has a total of 10.
- Up to 1800c the brakes can withstand heat
- When the air brake is at 55 degree angle, it generates 70% of the braking force of an average car.
- The car is held together with 14 bolts and split into three parts
- They use a special Michelin PAX tire, which is not found in any other model. The rear wheels are fourteen point five inches wide and its twice as wide as a regular car. The car needs to be shipped to France, if you require any replacements and the process costs $70, 000
- To weld a Bugatti Veyron fuel tank, it takes 8 days
- The Veyron is quicker to decelerate from 60mph to 0 and takes only 2.8 seconds to get to 60
- Each car is put in a light tunnel once being road tested for 500 Km and polished and inspected for two days.
- Veyron has a fuel tank that can pump fuel 8 times quicker than a normal car.